Monday, July 10, 2017

D6 Demonstrating to my peers what is possible

Through my strategic and conscious use of E-Learning tools to help all my students achieve better learning outcomes I demonstrate to my peers that quality teaching and learning can happen with the use of future focused tools.

Click here to access my regular E-Learning blog that I regularly share with staff at school.

I am always aware that the E-Learning tools that my students use engage them, excite them, are allowing for the learning to be redefined and allow learning that would not be possible otherwise.

Below are some of the tools that I have enabled students to access and use. Because I am constantly engaged in refining my practise through being a connected, life-long learner I often come across new and engaging Learning tools.
Using Robotics to stimulate problem solving and creativity. 

Using block programming to develop problem solving and reasoning skills. 
Using screen recording apps on an Ipad to make learning visual. 
Using google tools with explicit literacy learning outcomes where students can collaborate and share their learning with others to get feedback. 

Unmaking to learn collaborative skills while finding out how things work.


Embracing student led learning - a student brought in a typewriter so we used it to improve our typing accuracy.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.