This evidence shows how I have actively lead the school by demonstrating a willingness to strive for excellence and constantly improve.
I noted a lack of teacher knowledge in the area of Google Apps For Education, a key E-Learning tool that our school uses. While I was pretty confident that I was already the leader in this area at my school, but this was just my opinion. So I decided to take action. I set our school a goal of having Google Certified teachers who are informed and skilled rather than just Google Apps teachers. I did this though our E-Learning action plan for 2017.
![]() |
| A Board of Trustees update reflecting my completion of the Google Apps for Education level 1 certification. |
I then led by example and completed the online course so I could demonstrate to other staff that I am willing to undertake action to constantly improve and deliver the best possible programmes for students which then gives them the best possible opportunity to achieve better learning outcomes.

I also regularly showcase best practise in the area of E-Learning through my TechBytes blog.
Click here to access my TechBytes blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.