Wednesday, July 12, 2017

D15 Inviting colleagues and their students into our class to see learning in action

Because I think it is important to showcase how I use learning tools to motivate and engage my students I invited all of the school to visit my class and see the learning that was happening.

My goals were:

  • To provide an authentic audience for my students.
  • To motivate younger students to follow in the footsteps of their older role models.
  • For my colleagues to see how I had empowered my students to achieve excellent learning outcomes through the use of creative and collaborative learning opportunities. 
  • For students in my class to demonstrate the learning tools to younger students and the teachers. 
The showcase event was a huge success, teachers, younger students and whanau enjoyed hearing from the students in my class when they spoke about their learning. 

Younger students and their teacher visiting my class to share in the learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.