I have developed a clear and easy to understand Teacher ICT agreement. This incorporates aspects of the Education Council's code of ethics and Social Media guidelines. The agreement has been refined over a number of years and I have invited teachers, school management and other educators to give me feedback on it.
I lead this area of our E-Learning programme at school because I think it is important that staff have clear guidelines of what is acceptable, I want to help them be successful and provide the best learning environment for their learners.
Below is an example of the ICT agreement that teachers at my school sign. Note the addition of a social media guideline based on the Education Council guidelines.
Below is the student Chromebook user agreement that all students and parents sign before they can use their Chromebook at school. This has been refined over a number of years and reflects the need for clear boundaries for device usage at school. This document forms the basis of our management of student use of their devices at school and is referred to often.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.