Sunday, July 16, 2017

A16 Data analysis for future teaching and learning.

I use a range of data sources which add to the in class formative assessing and observations to build a clear picture of student achievement and needs.

https://nzmaths.co.nz/node/1730



Below are multiple pieces of data about one student in my class which I use to build a picture of their maths achievement and needs.



Gloss Maths assessment




Anecdotal notes from in class observations.

Add caption


Summative assessments from a Maths units (midway through 2017).
Assessed against the PaCT exemplars. 


Maths PAT assessment results.

Beginning of year PAT Maths Assessment.


Overall Maths Strategy and Knowledge level tracking sheets. These are updated throughout the year and provide a good overall picture over long periods of time.

National Standards tracking.

National Standards, building a picture over multiple years.  
The Student's Mathswhizz data, this gives me abroad overview of the student's achievement and weaknesses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.