I am conscious of the need to look beyond my local community when searching for professional learning. With this in mind I often make contact with colleagues from around the world to get and share ideas. Most of the time I am self motivated when taking part in online forums as I enjoy the freedom that this allows and the fact that I can make use of a small piece of time to continually improve.
I am actively connected through the following:
Twitter
Pinterest
Facebook
Virtual Learning Network.
Google +
I am aware of maintaining a positive digital footprint and am happy for any of my online life to be shared. I model this to students and carry it out in my own online interactions.
 |
| An example of my online connectedness with Educators elsewhere (Twitter). |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.