I regularly use strategies I have learned and refined on this programme in my classroom. Ranging from positive forecasting, positive self talk strategies for students, the use of puppets to role play situations and student behaviour plans, as shown below.
![]() |
| Behaviour plan for a student in my class |
![]() |
| A visual chart for the student to see his successes. We co-constructed so he had shared ownership. |
Outcomes for this student:
- Improved engagement in class.
- More positive interactions between teacher and students due to clear expectations.
- Sense of achievement at seeing all the successes he had.
- More time was spent on quality learning and less on minor discussions which were distracting him from his learning.
- Learning outcomes improved, as did his interactions with his peers due to a more positive attitude in general.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.