Below is an extract of the log of parental contact I keep. I just keep note of the times I contact parents so I can reflect on it, build up evidence should I require it and to help guide my future contact. I often refer to the follow up notes to remind me of what I need to do to help the students or family.
This information is private and only I see it so I have blurred any information that my be sensitive.
![]() |
| Record of parnetal contact with follow up notes. |
As ERO (2015, p.18) states it is best to respond to student needs with deliberate actions and innovations as I have recorded here. Below is a screenshot of the deliberate actions that I have implemented to help this student achieve better learning outcomes.

Linking to the direct action stated above is the reading log that we co-constructed (the student is mad about golf).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.