One way that I engage with students in this manner is through an online form where they are able to communicate with me in a non-threatening manner. I post a link on our class blog and the students and whanau can access it any time to alert me of anything they feel is important.
This has proved to be effective by giving everyone an equal voice, especially those students who are not confident enough to talk to me about their concerns.
Below is an screenshot of the survey on our class blog.
![]() |
| The simple form for whanau and students to use to communicate with me. |
Below is an example of the notifications I have received from my students. This allows me to follow up and to make sure that every student in my class is cared for in a supportive and caring manner.
![]() |
| Student responses. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.