The study was split into two sixteen week sections. The first sixteen weeks were a weekly four hour workshop with other participants as well as a commitment to complete assignments and completing weekly study related tasks. The second sixteen weeks were through online study and also the completion of assignments and weekly study related tasks.
This study was great for me to be able to add to my toolbox and be more reflective about my teaching practise. I enjoyed the opportunity to study, and while it was a huge commitment to study and teach at the same time it did give me the opportunity to put into practice what I was learning.
I know that my students enjoyed my sharing of assignments and even enabling them to participate in a few.
| My completion certificate |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.