Click here to view my school's 2017 charter.
An example of my professional practise being guided by this charter is in the area of the strategic goal number 1. It states that, "A range of appropriate assessment tools will be used to monitor student progress and achievement across the curriculum.
As a direct result of analysing the school wide data form 2016 we are implementing the PaCT for reporting student progress and achievement in the area of maths. The outcome of this is that it will help teachers develop a clearer picture of student achievement and therefore their needs.
I have taken part in a number of workshops aimed at unpacking the PaCT and developing best practise in our school. This has benefitted me a lot because I have been able to reflect on my planning and teaching as well as ensuring that we are offering a broad learning programme for all students.
Below is a screenshot of the tracking spreadsheet that I am constantly updating. It gives me a clear picture of the needs of my students based on the Maths learning progressions. Once completed it will also give us rich school wide data to inform future decisions.
![]() |
| Data which is building a clear picture of my student's achievements and needs. |
![]() |
| Analysis of the data will inform decision making once more data is gathered. |
Please note: Not all Maths areas have been taught and assessed yet this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.