Thursday, July 13, 2017

A9 Planning a differentiated learning programme

The learning is personalised for my students because they all have different interests and needs. I use a range of data and observations to design a programme that is going to enable every student to achieve best possible learning outcomes.

Below is an example of my reading planning where I have used a range of reading assessments to group students and plan programmes that are going to meet their learning needs. Note that I have a link to the data, notes and individualised plans for my priority learners. I feel that it is important to constantly refer to, and add to this so I am aware of their progress and needs.




The yellow highlighted text is the current learning focus, light grey indicates that it has been taught and dark grey indicates it has been taught and re-visited more than once.

The data informed goals are derived from Star reading assessments, e-asTTle reading assessments, Probe running record assessments, observations in class, discussions with students and group reflective tasks.



Below is an example of my group reading plan for a two week period.


Below is an example of the notes I keep about a priority learner's reading needs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.