This blog contains the evidence to support my statements for the purpose of ACET. Use the Statement pages on the left and the Labels on the right side to navigate throughout this blog.
Sunday, July 16, 2017
A21 Reflecting on my teaching and learning programme.
I constantly reflect on my teaching and learning programme and practise. I do this so I am constantly improving and so I can see that the changes I make to my pedagogy are in fact helping students achieve better learning outcomes.
Below is a screenshot from the notes I keep about students learning progress and the changes I am making to my practise to suit their needs.
An example of the notes I keep about student progress in relation to changes in my practise.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll moderate it before it's published.